I made a game, using the Texture engine by Jim Munroe. It is somewhat troubling.
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Natalie Zed’s Latest News
I am working on a collection of Polyamorous fairytales. Because "happily ever after" can mean a lot of different things, and not all of them are represented right now. We have a Polytales etsy store with some amazing poly valentines/ love cards, and are working towards a Kickstarter launch.
I'm also nearing the end of a draft my first novel, a piece of speculative fiction about a henchwoman. It also involves office politics, infrared photography and a profound misunderstanding of quantum mechanics.
I recently wrote a series of poems using the notes engine in the video game Bloodborne. You can find them on the Tumblr I have dedicated to the project, Fine or Foul. You might also stumble across them while you're wandering through Yharnam, good hunter. I wrote about my process and the experience (and about bow Bloodborne is very very hard) for First Person Scholar.
I also write video games. Most recently, I built a terrible little piece of body horror called A Gift For Mother, using Jim Munroe's engine Texture (still in beta). I also did writing and research for The Oldest Game (a newsgame about sex work),collaborated with Izzie Colpitts-Campbell and Kat Verhoeven on So You've Been Fridged (about women in refrigerators and the narrative vortex), and began a game called Restless about a ghost becoming ever more adept at haunting during the Dames Making Games long-form game program Junicorn.
I am also constantly poking at a series of poems that explore the metallurgical and alchemical properties of aggressive music.
I am represented by Ron Eckel at the Cooke Agency.
- Literally a photo of me and @JairusKhan, it even captures his eyelashes https://t.co/ZyjuqHXpaj 06:36:26 PM March 29, 2023
- RT @soloaswstory: in another life, i would have really liked just doing money laundering and tax evasion with you 01:58:28 PM March 28, 2023
- If you like harrowing experiences and (re)living through the feeling of living in a house with someone you know in… https://t.co/AUuHTgiNm3 01:40:58 PM March 28, 2023
- .@h4itha just described this real estate listing @audrawilliams sent me as a "point and click horror game" and he's… https://t.co/9kqnqVS60k 01:38:23 PM March 28, 2023
- RT @oneunderscore__: Real problem with a mass Twitter exodus always was “How am I going to find my two favorite Twitter follows, Hamburger… 02:07:01 PM March 27, 2023
- Your writing process is your last two saved memes. [ oh NO ] https://t.co/ndLNwH5tDI https://t.co/RJKeeOxK3L 10:50:51 AM March 27, 2023
- RT @abrahamjoseph: No lie, reporting this Harley Quinn feature altered and improved my feminism, especially thanks to this pithy statement… 03:22:15 PM March 26, 2023
- RT @abrahamjoseph: That pic of Gaga as Harley Quinn got me feeling like I should tweet out one of my first big reported features for @vultu… 03:22:12 PM March 26, 2023
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/nataliezed/public/wp-content/plugins/simply-instagram/simply-instagram-functions.php on line 90
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/nataliezed/public/wp-content/plugins/simply-instagram/simply-instagram-functions.php on line 93
- December 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (1)
- June 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (2)
- November 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (7)
- August 2013 (7)
- July 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (1)
- November 2010 (1)
- September 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (2)