Uh Oh. Something is missing. Try double checking things.
Posts Tagged: drone
Natalie Zed’s Latest News
I am working on a collection of Polyamorous fairytales. Because "happily ever after" can mean a lot of different things, and not all of them are represented right now. We have a Polytales etsy store with some amazing poly valentines/ love cards, and are working towards a Kickstarter launch.
I'm also nearing the end of a draft my first novel, a piece of speculative fiction about a henchwoman. It also involves office politics, infrared photography and a profound misunderstanding of quantum mechanics.
I recently wrote a series of poems using the notes engine in the video game Bloodborne. You can find them on the Tumblr I have dedicated to the project, Fine or Foul. You might also stumble across them while you're wandering through Yharnam, good hunter. I wrote about my process and the experience (and about bow Bloodborne is very very hard) for First Person Scholar.
I also write video games. Most recently, I built a terrible little piece of body horror called A Gift For Mother, using Jim Munroe's engine Texture (still in beta). I also did writing and research for The Oldest Game (a newsgame about sex work),collaborated with Izzie Colpitts-Campbell and Kat Verhoeven on So You've Been Fridged (about women in refrigerators and the narrative vortex), and began a game called Restless about a ghost becoming ever more adept at haunting during the Dames Making Games long-form game program Junicorn.
I am also constantly poking at a series of poems that explore the metallurgical and alchemical properties of aggressive music.
I am represented by Ron Eckel at the Cooke Agency.
- If I don't read a Vice article in the next 48 hours about how Cloudfest was a Dashcon-level shit show y'all have failed me. 04:55:13 PM August 30, 2016
- RT @coolniceghost: Me at a poetry reading. https://t.co/2SXnmgkwUs 01:47:37 PM August 30, 2016
- RT @Gwenda: How To Talk To A Woman Who Is Lois Lane And Not Interested In Your Nonsense https://t.co/VNVbef3X7H 01:47:06 PM August 30, 2016
- Word count: 553 #Zed500 01:36:38 PM August 30, 2016
- RT @JairusKhan: How To Talk To A Woman Who Is EREŠ-KI-GAL, Queen of the Great Earth And Goddess of Irkalla The World Of No Return 01:08:25 PM August 30, 2016
- RT @JairusKhan: How To Talk To A Woman Who Steps Over Your Cold Forgotten Body As The Stars All Fade To Nothingness Forever 01:08:20 PM August 30, 2016
- RT @JairusKhan: How To Talk To A Woman Who Has Placed Her Ovipositor Deep Within Your Hatching Sack And Is Emitting A Deep Thrumming From H… 12:44:53 PM August 30, 2016
- RT @stephentotilo: I'm very happy to have @acosmos writing a new column about sex video games for @Kotaku. Her debut: https://t.co/ulCAhKsA… 12:17:08 PM August 30, 2016
- RT @Wheeler: How To Talk To A Girl Who Changed Her Name, Faked Her Death, Built A Rocket Ship And Jettisoned Herself Into Space To Avoid Yo… 09:29:38 AM August 30, 2016
- RT @saladinahmed: aliens finding us in 2016 is like having your crush ring the doorbell when you're sick as hell and taking a bad dump http… 09:27:55 AM August 30, 2016
- RT @dream_sandwich_: misogyny is aggravating, so I just eat some snap pea 09:27:04 AM August 30, 2016
- March 2016 (1)
- June 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (2)
- November 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (7)
- August 2013 (7)
- July 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (1)
- November 2010 (1)
- September 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (2)