Uh Oh. Something is missing. Try double checking things.
Posts Tagged: drone
Natalie Zed’s Latest News
I am working on a collection of Polyamorous fairytales. Because "happily ever after" can mean a lot of different things, and not all of them are represented right now. We have a Polytales etsy store with some amazing poly valentines/ love cards, and are working towards a Kickstarter launch.
I'm also nearing the end of a draft my first novel, a piece of speculative fiction about a henchwoman. It also involves office politics, infrared photography and a profound misunderstanding of quantum mechanics.
I recently wrote a series of poems using the notes engine in the video game Bloodborne. You can find them on the Tumblr I have dedicated to the project, Fine or Foul. You might also stumble across them while you're wandering through Yharnam, good hunter. I wrote about my process and the experience (and about bow Bloodborne is very very hard) for First Person Scholar.
I also write video games. Most recently, I built a terrible little piece of body horror called A Gift For Mother, using Jim Munroe's engine Texture (still in beta). I also did writing and research for The Oldest Game (a newsgame about sex work),collaborated with Izzie Colpitts-Campbell and Kat Verhoeven on So You've Been Fridged (about women in refrigerators and the narrative vortex), and began a game called Restless about a ghost becoming ever more adept at haunting during the Dames Making Games long-form game program Junicorn.
I am also constantly poking at a series of poems that explore the metallurgical and alchemical properties of aggressive music.
I am represented by Ron Eckel at the Cooke Agency.
- so there are lots of good pictures of baby peacocks practicing displaying - lookatthisbabybird: (i found... https://t.co/hsmrf6HneQ 12:01:58 AM May 31, 2016
- A short list of comic arcs that would be more interesting than whatever the fuck Marvel is doing right now... https://t.co/fq7XCc31pE 11:58:52 PM May 30, 2016
- Goodbye, Baltimore. Good morning, tinnitus. #MDF2016 11:45:57 AM May 30, 2016
- Im just so happy they found each other. #MDF2016 06:31:59 PM May 29, 2016
- The dude who's been wearing a speedo all wethe all d just showed up with the girl who's been wearing a bikini all weekend. <3 #MDF2016 06:31:45 PM May 29, 2016
- Eating Bugles in the shower, NBD. #MDF2016 12:23:15 PM May 29, 2016
- RT @AndNowImagine: Imagine a 400 pound animal with a tranq. Now imagine what would happen if, no matter what, you said YES to Him 11:33:52 AM May 29, 2016
- Come on, eggs, I'm at Deathfest. Give it s rest. https://t.co/wTguQrKji5 11:12:01 AM May 29, 2016
- DRAGGED INTO SUNLIGHT #mdf2016 https://t.co/WUgDGTPuug 12:09:11 AM May 29, 2016
- Wow. You'd think the death's head neck tattoo and SS neck tattoo would be enough, but this guy is ALSO wearing a Burzum shirt. #MDF2016 08:24:41 PM May 28, 2016
- In the General Surgery pit, a dude in a gimp mask and a dude in a luchedor mask just found each other and shared the truest hug. #MDF2016 08:05:06 PM May 28, 2016
- March 2016 (1)
- June 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (2)
- November 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (7)
- August 2013 (7)
- July 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (1)
- November 2010 (1)
- September 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (2)