Uh Oh. Something is missing. Try double checking things.
Posts Tagged: drone
Natalie Zed’s Latest News
Performances & Appearances
June 18-20: Sandra Gabriele and I will be delivering a paper on The Oldest Game as part of a panel that also includes Maria Nengeh Mensah, Lisa Sloniowski and Bobby Noble at Console-ing Passions International Conference on Television, Video, Audio, New Media and Feminism in Dublin, Ireland!
June 26-27: I am giving a paper at the Annual Game History Symposium at Montreal's Grande Bibliothèque. This year's theme is The History of Gender in Games, and my talk is called "Beating Keyboards into Swords: the Impact of #Gamergate Independent Game Creation."
mid-August: I'll be once again presenting at this year's unholy incarnation of the Grimposium heavy metal symposium at Concordia. The 2014 edition was incredible. Stay tuned for awesome details!
August 25: I'll be reading at the Art Bar Poetry Series in Toronto!
I'm presently writing a series of poems using the notes engine in the video game Bloodborne. You can find them on the Tumblr I have dedicated to the project, Fine or Foul. You might also stumble across them while you're wandering through Yharnam, good hunter.
I'm nearing the end of a draft my first novel, a piece of speculative fiction about a henchwoman. It also involves office politics, infrared photography and a profound misunderstanding of quantum mechanics.
I am currently working on/ always frustrated by a video game entitled Restless, about a ghost gradually becoming more adept at haunting her former home, which I began during the Dames Making Games 2013 summer incubator Junicorn.
I am also working on a new collection of poems that explores the metallurgical and alchemical properties of aggressive music, and a collection of polyamorous fairytales.
I am represented by Ron Eckel at the Cooke Agency.
- RT @audrawilliams: The degree to which Jonathan Franzen clearly wrote his own wikipedia entry cannot be overstated. https://t.co/LSkskcqTnG 01:42:32 PM September 01, 2015
- RT @allisonkilkenny: no https://t.co/9mXqBadmuE 01:41:05 PM September 01, 2015
- Guys @RobRuckusVegas is following me so pretty much my life has peaked. 01:33:47 PM September 01, 2015
- I might start liking Dominos pizza again just because of the obnoxious guitar delivery tracker. 01:26:43 PM September 01, 2015
- . @JairusKhan performing at The Lovecraft in Portland! http://t.co/cs5F0l6fWJ 12:51:05 AM September 01, 2015
- .@audrawilliams took us to a haunted mansion & @JairusKhan took a pic of me communing with the DEER WHO LIVE THERE http://t.co/EqUzDL3CaA 10:43:08 PM August 30, 2015
- Also I am pretty sure I can see through time 03:18:55 PM August 29, 2015
- I just had a nitrogen-infused coffee that I bought from a leprechaun who let me handle dry ice using his magical gauntlets. #portland 03:18:46 PM August 29, 2015
- On the plane, heading to Portland with @audrawilliams and @JairusKhan, living my #DREAMLIFE. 05:22:33 PM August 28, 2015
- June 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (2)
- November 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (7)
- August 2013 (7)
- July 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (1)
- November 2010 (1)
- September 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (2)