Uh Oh. Something is missing. Try double checking things.
Posts Tagged: Death
Natalie Zed’s Latest News
Performances & Appearances
June 18-20: Sandra Gabriele and I will be delivering a paper on The Oldest Game as part of a panel that also includes Maria Nengeh Mensah, Lisa Sloniowski and Bobby Noble at Console-ing Passions International Conference on Television, Video, Audio, New Media and Feminism in Dublin, Ireland!
June 26-27: I am giving a paper at the Annual Game History Symposium at Montreal's Grande Bibliothèque. This year's theme is The History of Gender in Games, and my talk is called "Beating Keyboards into Swords: the Impact of #Gamergate Independent Game Creation."
mid-August: I'll be once again presenting at this year's unholy incarnation of the Grimposium heavy metal symposium at Concordia. The 2014 edition was incredible. Stay tuned for awesome details!
August 25: I'll be reading at the Art Bar Poetry Series in Toronto!
I'm presently writing a series of poems using the notes engine in the video game Bloodborne. You can find them on the Tumblr I have dedicated to the project, Fine or Foul. You might also stumble across them while you're wandering through Yharnam, good hunter.
I'm nearing the end of a draft my first novel, a piece of speculative fiction about a henchwoman. It also involves office politics, infrared photography and a profound misunderstanding of quantum mechanics.
I am currently working on/ always frustrated by a video game entitled Restless, about a ghost gradually becoming more adept at haunting her former home, which I began during the Dames Making Games 2013 summer incubator Junicorn.
I am also working on a new collection of poems that explores the metallurgical and alchemical properties of aggressive music, and a collection of polyamorous fairytales.
I am represented by Ron Eckel at the Cooke Agency.
- RT @audrawilliams: Ms @NatalieZed, napping on the floor of a Manila airport 30 seconds after saying "I don't even think I'm that tired". ht… 09:13:58 AM October 08, 2015
- This flight to Cebu City appears to have a smoke machine. @JairusKhan @audrawilliams @ChrisDartCOTF http://t.co/PF96tPxYEa 09:13:50 AM October 08, 2015
- THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW. @JairusKhan @audrawilliams @ChrisDartCOTF http://t.co/4Nnm7XpXHT 05:51:00 PM October 06, 2015
- If I am slow to respond or hard to get ahold of, it is because I am here. http://t.co/pv1JzmzOpJ 09:59:00 AM October 06, 2015
- Because my life is weird and intense and spectacular, I'm going to the Philippines today with @JairusKhan & @audrawilliams & @ChrisDartCOTF 09:58:34 AM October 06, 2015
- An excellent question. https://t.co/syci3a8IJJ 12:59:09 PM October 05, 2015
- RT @GreatDismal: "Fleek" sounds exactly like 21st Century slang in a certain kind of witty 1950s science fiction story, baffling the time-t… 11:51:40 PM October 04, 2015
- Especially considering I am GOING TO THE PHILLIPINES in two days. 11:46:13 PM October 04, 2015
- June 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (2)
- November 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (3)
- December 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (7)
- August 2013 (7)
- July 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (1)
- November 2010 (1)
- September 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (2)